"HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS" comes to mind with this beautiful home that is comprised of a wonderful mix of stately Americana and the charm of yesteryear - all in great condition with many modern day features too! There are 4 BEDROOMS & 3 FULL BATHS, Large Living Room with gas fireplace, and Formal Dining Room. Natural Hardwood Flooring & Original Woodwork throughout! Custom Designed Kitchen is 4 years new and features a great array of cabinetry, solid surface quartz countertops, farm sink, & unique barn style lighting. There is a separate breakfast nook off of kitchen area. Main level bedroom features an adjoining full bath and there is a Large Main level Utility Room that doubles as office/hobby space. 3 Spacious Bedrooms on Upper Level plus another full bath. Corner Lot Location with an inviting covered front porch, privacy fenced backyard with landscaped gardens, nice 2 Car Garage, plus additional storage barn. What a special place to call home! Complete Electrical Upgrade in 2017.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
2,240 sq. ft
2,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Marion Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Detached Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage, Shed. In City, Corner, City Road, Asphalt, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS