This home welcomes you with gleaming hardwood floors, updated Kitchen with all new appliances, countertops, and flooring. Spacious rooms throughout! Living room features a gorgeous wood-burning fireplace and connects to the lovely Formal Dining room. A great feature of this home is the Main floor Master bedroom with large Master Bath and Walk-in Closet. Two more bedrooms and a 2nd full bath up complete the 2nd level. Full basement with plenty of storage and dark room for photography or hobbies! A real bonus is the 2-car garage, with attached shop! Schedule your appointment today.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
1,773 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,227 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 546 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Unfinished
- Double Pane Windows,Storm Doors
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Wood Burning,One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Laminate,Deck Open,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Firepit,Jet Tub,Pocket Doors,Storm Doors,Utility Sink,Tub/Shower Combination,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- 44 X 125
- Full,Chain Link,Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Full,Chain Link,Metal. Level,Partially Wooded,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Dryer-Gas,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Range-Gas,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned,Window Treatment-Blinds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS