Great Value in this Spacious Historic District Home located directly across the street from St. Joseph River (small water frontage parcel included). Near access to South Bend Farmers Market, Downtown South Bend (4 min by car or 10 min by bike), Notre Dame Campus (8-10 min by car or 20 min by bike). The authentic architectural design features are reflective of the quality that has stood the test of time.Traditional Craftsmanship surrounds you with original wood floors, doors, trim, built- ins, charming hardwood stairway that has been recently restored. An unique and welcoming foyer will transport you into the history of this house that has been so well-maintained by same family for over 50 years. Special features include: Den/office on main level that could be used as an additional bedroom; recently remodeled main level full bath, lots of extra living space and storage on finished walk up attic with its own living room, bedroom and storage closets;den on upper level could be a quiet reading room , hobby room, play room or home office; lots of built ins, huge basement with stand up shower, utility sink and massive storage space. Back yard includes old-growth grape vines and garden patio, a built-in natural gas grill, and an oversized two-car garage. All this for under $100K!! This solid well-cared-for home is ready for a new owner to love it!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,039 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,304 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 735 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial Basement,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic-Walk-up,Built-In Bookcase,Closet(s) Cedar,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Laminate,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Natural Woodwork,Porch Covered,Utility Sink,Stand Up Shower,Formal Dining Room,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Wood, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level,Historic Designation,0-2.9999,Water View,Waterfront-High Bank.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Dryer-Gas,Range-Gas,Trash Compactor,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS