A tranquil 6 acre setting in a desirable northwest location in Scott School District on N St Joseph Avenue just north of Orchard Road is host to this amazing and immaculate 4 Bedroom, 1.5 bath home with detached garage and storage shed. Many features including new carpet in the Living Room and Bedrooms, a Living Room with fireplace and picture window, French doors separating the eat-in Kitchen from the Living Room, a bay window, a new water heater and 50-year roof in 2015, new refrigerator in 2017, convenient second floor half bath, replacement windows, and lots of closets including a cedar closet. The basement has a finished area with a Family Room and second kitchen with appliances. The unfinished portion of the basement has the laundry and utility area, a walk-in shower, and plenty of storage space; there is also a concrete storage room that can double as a storm shelter. The two car detached garage has a concrete floor, two overhead doors, and a floored storage attic. Convenient storage shed for lawn care equipment. The landscaping was updated in 2015, and three young hard maple trees were planted in the front year. Located just a few minutesâ drive from the many west side conveniences.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,096 sq. ft
2,096 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-VanDerburgh School Co
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Block, Basement, Full, Walkup
- 2. Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Open Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage, Shed. Rural, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS