Look!! Beautiful brick home situated on 2.19 acres offers 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Home has been professionally landscaped by Wasson's Nursery. Finished basement has a wood burning stove with custom built wood storage and a separate craft room (could be a 5th bedroom if closet added. There is a window for egress). Also contains a battery backup sump pump. Home has a whole house water filtration system and a reverse osmosis system to kitchen for clean drinking water. Water heater 2 years old. HVAC 12 years old. Family room has a wood burning fireplace. New kitchen backsplash, basement flooring, Master bath/bedroom and outbuilding. Most updates completed within last 4 years. Playset also stays.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,322 sq. ft
2,322 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Daleville Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Filtration unit
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- Block, Basement, Full, Finished
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Wood-burning, Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-in Shelves, Crown Molding, Foyer Entry, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage, Shed, Swing Sets. Rural, Country Road, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS