Great curb appeal in this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in popular Sandstone Lakes. Gleaming (and real) oak hardwoods on much of the first floor and lot's of fresh interior paint. Finished, full basement and almost 3,400 square feet of living area. Nice sized bedrooms and well appointed baths. Fully fenced back yard, raised patio and wide open space. Close to schools, shopping (Ikea, Target, Top Golf, Kroger, Fresh Thyme, etc.) Interstate I-69and loads of popular restaurants. Neighborhood residents can join the Gray Eagle community swimming pool on Brooks School Road. This is a solid and attractive home in a great neighborhood, that has been well cared for. Come take a look, you won't be disappointed.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,356 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Separate Freezer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Finished Ceiling,Finished,Partial,Finished Walls
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Windows Thermal,Windows Vinyl,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear. Curbs.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Entrance Common
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors