Meticulously maintained farm house surrounded by pines. If you are looking for seclusion, this one is for you! With over 2,000 sq. ft. this home features 3 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master suite boasts a massive walk in closet. Pull down the stairs in the master closet to see the floored attic with 14 ft. ceilings! Tons of storage, charm and character throughout the home including pocket doors and built-ins. Sit on the recently renovated back porch for a view of the beautiful property. Furnace just replaced in February 2018 and septic cleaned in October 2018. If the house doesn't have enough space for you, be sure to check out the outbuildings. Right across the patio is a 2 1/2 car garage. The bank barn is sure to impress you! There is another barn also included with this property. Plenty of space to stretch out!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
2,048 sq. ft
2,048 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Dekalb Central United
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Stone, Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Storm Door
- 1. Family Room, Electric, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Smoke Alarm, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Enclosed Porch, Open Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 5.292 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Pocket Door(s), Garage, Barn. Rural, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS