Charming farmhouse w/original character on 9.44 acres Refinished original woodwork in most areas, transoms above doorways, cozy living room, huge dining room or great room. Huge country Kitchen, roomy laundry/utility room and garage were added. Kitchen has island, abundant counter space, breakfast bar,wlkin pantry, dbl ovens and cooktop. Replacement wood windows,Roof '18, All plaster/ lathe removed & house insulated & drywalled. All electric & plumbing has been replaced. Wrap around porch was added in late 90's. Deck, easy care vinyl siding, pole barn for storage or set it up for horses. Bonus space above garage never finished but built to allow living space. Beautiful setting w/mature trees lining the front,side & back yard.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,542 sq. ft
North West Hendricks
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Sinks Double,TubFull with Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Separate Room
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven Double,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Electric Fireplace,Living Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floors,Windows Thermal,Wood Work Stained,1.5 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Pole,Driveway Asphalt. Not In Subdivision,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors