This well-maintained, custom-built, 2600+ sq ft home is in the perfect location, just 1/2 mile north of the town of Nashville, but tucked away on a quiet, dead-end street. Main level has an open concept great room/breakfast/kitchen area that offers spectacular views of the 1.8 wooded acres out the lg picture window, and a wood burning fireplace makes the space even cozier. Main level also has master suite, 2nd bedroom, office, and dining room. The walk-out basement features a family room with possible bar area, 3rd & 4th bedrooms, full bath, large workroom and tons of storage! The upper deck has a screened in area, as well as an open area with retractable awning where you can enjoy the view of the wooded ravine.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,675 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Handicap Accessible,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- WalkOut,Finished Walls,Daylite Windows
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Cathedral,Walk In Closet,Screens Complete,Skylights,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Storage Shed. Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors