On one of the best lots in Oak Manor, this all brick 5 bedroom home overlooks a nature preserve, pond, and mature trees. Spacious open concept main floor with hardwood floors running throughout. Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island, and plenty of cabinet space. This home has a cozy family room with a fireplace and great outdoor views. Other features include an office, formal dining room, and a spare bedroom on the main level. The laundry room and 4 bedrooms are situated upstairs including the inviting owner's suite with double sinks, shower, garden tub, and walk in closet. The finished lower level features daylight windows for natural light and plenty of space to entertain with a bonus room and living room.
Single Family, 2 Story
4,567 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite,Tub Garden
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven Built In,Oven Double,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Gas Starter Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Storage Locker,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Outdoor Fire Pit,Pool Community,Sprinkler/Irrigation System. Pond,Sidewalks,Tree Mature,Water View.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Clubhouse,Entrance Common,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool,Snow Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors