Gorgeous house with 4 bedrooms, 1 full and 1 half bath, situated on a beautiful corner lot in Arlington Heights (close to Ironwood & Cleveland). Upon entering, you'll feel the warmth and richness of the oak hardwood floors and the natural light from the updated Pella double hung windows. The kitchen was completely remodeled in 2004. It has gorgeous colors, a granite kitchen island, and a double oven. The view from the kitchen is wonderful, with an access door to the back yard patio. On the main level you will have a living room, dedicated dining room, the kitchen and half bath. Going up a short flight of stairs you'll find 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with a modern tiled shower. If you want to have a cozy fire, head to the lower level family room, which has windows for natural light. This level also has a charming bedroom with a large window and wainscoting. The owners have resided here over 30 years and have taken meticulous care of the home. You'll love living here!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
1,702 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,702 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
Darden Primary Center
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 483 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl,Partial Basement,Finished
- 1. Family Rm,Wood Burning,One.
- Additional Interior Features
- Countertops-Solid Surf,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Garage Door Opener,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Patio Open,Porch Covered,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Stand Up Shower,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial,Chain Link,Split-Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Partial,Chain Link,Split-Rail. Corner,Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Window Treatments,Cooktop-Electric,Dryer-Electric,Oven-Double,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS