Looking for vaulted ceilings in an open concept ranch style home? Watch the wildlife with pond views from every window on the south side of the home. Enjoy the community pool in the summer months, as well as organized neighborhood gatherings. The neighborhood is less than a mile of the highly rated Noblesville schools. Two full baths with low maintenance tile flooring. Master bath features a stand up shower, double sinks, and a garden tub. Master bedroom includes a bonus room for exercising, reading or relaxing. In -ground sprinkling system in front and back yards. Roof replaced in 2008, Hot Water Heater in 2019, kitchen stainless appliances and carpet in living room, 2016. New heat pump/AC in 2015.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,504 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sinks Double,Tub Full with Separate Shower,Tub Garden
- Dining Combo/Great Room
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Oven-Convection Feature,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Cathedral,Walk In Closet,Windows Thermal,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete. Cul-De-Sac,Pond,Sidewalks,Storm Sewer.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Entrance Common,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool,Snow Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors