Wonderfully kept 3Bd/2.5Ba move-in ready home in Wynbrooke! Great Room has cozy fireplace and lots of natural light. Opens to dining room that overlooks the charming back deck and fully fenced in backyard. Lots of storage space in recently updated kitchen including new refrigerator, granite countertops, & tile backsplash (2016). Spacious master bedroom and large bathroom with WIC. Upstairs loft perfect for use as playroom, office area, or just extra living space! New storm door & sliding glass door (2019) & newer roof (2017). W/D & all curtains and blinds stay! Neighborhood includes swimming pool, 2 playgrounds, tennis courts, and walking trails.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,768 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Suite,TubFull with Shower
- Formal Dining Room,Dining-L
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Humidity Control.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Screens Complete,Windows Thermal,Windows Vinyl,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear. Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Clubhouse,Entrance Common,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors