Fantastic 2-story with 4 large bedrooms and 4 full baths. NEW PRICE plus Sellers are offering $3500 to Buyers for flooring allowances or buyers closing costs. Over 4500 finished sq. ft. to enjoy. Home is located on a wooded cul-de-sac lot. Sellers are 2nd owners. Fenced back yard and newer wood stairs to back yard. Large rooms throughout! Kitchen renovations in 2008 and 2010 include granite tops, 5-burner electric range w/warming drawer, large pantry, granite sink, stainless appliances, and tile flooring, and a breakfast nook. Large Living room and Formal Dining Room. Lots of Window, and several sun-filled skylights. 2-story foyer is a welcoming area for family and guests. Covered 14' by 6' front porch. House has 6 in. covered gutters and gutter guards included. Family Room w/vaulted ceiling, 2-story stone fireplace (gas log and wood burning), and access to main deck. Upstairs has a luxury master suite plus 3 additional bedrooms. Take your time to see all these sun-filled rooms. The Walk-out lower level has a 2nd fireplace, built-in bar and TV, Pool Table, TWO unfinished storage areas, and full bath. Security system, 2 new HVAC systems, solid 6 panel doors. Storage shed in back. LOTS of upgrades in this BEAUTIFUL family-oriented home. Excellent schools. Shopping and I U are nearby. Call Today.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,393 sq. ft
4,393 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Crawl, Partial, Walkout
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Family Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS