Fantastic 2-story with 4 large bedrooms and 4 full baths. WOW! Over 4500 finished sq. ft. to enjoy. Home is located on a wooded cul-de-sac lot. Sellers are only 2nd owners since 1986. Fenced back yard and newer wood stairs to back yard. Large rooms throughout! Kitchen renovations in 2008 and 2010 include granite tops, 5-burner range w/warming drawer, large pantry, granite sink, stainless appliances, and tile flooring, and a breakfast nook. Large Living room and Formal Dining Room. Lots of Window, and several sun-filled skylights. 2-story foyer is a welcoming area for family and guests. Covered 14' by 6' front porch. House has 6 in. covered gutters and gutter guards included. Family Room w/vaulted ceiling, 2-story stone fireplace (gas log and wood burning), and access to main deck. Upstairs has a luxury master suite plus 3 additional large bedrooms. Take your time to see all these sun-filled rooms. The Walk-out lower level has a 2nd fireplace, built-in bar and TV, Pool Table, TWO unfinished storage areas, and full bath. Security system, 2 new HVAC systems, solid 6 panel doors. Storage shed in back. Main Deck is 53 ft. by 10 ft. Lower Level patio is 53 ft. x 10 ft. LOTS of upgrades in this BEAUTIFUL Home. Excellent schools. Shopping and I U are nearby. Come See.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,693 sq. ft
3,693 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Oven Gas, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Walkout
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Family Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS