Location, Location…Overlooking Roanoke City Park on a wooded hillside, this light and bright, spacious and remodeled Cottage boasts a huge amount of built-in storage space along with its 4 Bedrooms, + 1 bonus room and 2 Full Baths, with a walk-out Finished Basement. Owners have enjoyed living here 12 years. Only 10 min. to Vera Bradley and GM Plant, 2 min. to Village of Roanoke Eateries, Library and Market. See the best view of Roanoke’s July 4th fireworks from your backyard, and easily share in park’s family sports and festivals. Entertain on decks front & back. Flowering trees, pines and perennial flowerbeds with blooming varieties for every season make this 14 room retreat a child's paradise and an adult's year-round nature getaway. Cement drive & patio flanked by Tennessee field stone. All bedrooms and bonus have closets and window. French Farmhouse Kitchen has new sparkling, whitish grey, beveled, granite slab countertops, white Carrerra marble backsplash, stainless steel drop in sink, & filtered water tank drinking system new in 2018. Kitchen has new floor and 3 walls of custom light wood cabinetry off of dining room w/ 360 view bay window seat & storage. Natural wood & painted trim. Andersen windows & patio door. Remodeled powder room glistens w/ glass vessel sink, granite and foil tile, ceramic tile bath surround, new in 2016. Amenities include: Existing radon mitigation system, large laundry room, attic, oak floors, built-in book shelves (some glass), dutch door, loft bed, 11 ft ceiling master bedroom & 13 1/2 ft. vaulted Great room & 15 ft cathedral ceiling garage/mancave w/ 2 level heated workshop. Huge laundry room with cupboards, sink and counter space. Loads of garage shelving and indoor official basketball hoop, 2 story, windowed playhouse, 10x10 gazebo, Kenmore water softener, washer, dryer & dishwasher also remain. Chandelier in mudroom/3 portable cabinets in garage do not remain. House sold as-Is, with no further improvements to be made by owner.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,977 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,209 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Huntington County Community
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Main 19x13
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 768 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Walk-Out Basement,Finished
- Double Pane Windows,Insulated Doors,Insulated Glass Windows,Storm Doors
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log,Ventless.
- Appliances,Doors,HVAC,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Antenna,Attic Storage,Attic-Walk-up,Balcony,Built-In Bookcase,Built-In Entertainment Ct,Cable Available,Cable Ready,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Chair Rail,Closet(s) Cedar,Countertops-Solid Surf,Countertops-Stone,Deck Open,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec,Firepit,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Natural Woodwork,Patio Open,Porch Covered,Porch Open,Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Split-Rail. Partially Wooded,Slope.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Washer,Air Purifier/Air Filter,Dehumidifier,Dryer-Electric,Radon System,Water Filtration System,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned,Window Treatment-Blinds,Basketball Goal,Gazebo
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS