Rare find in Hyde Park! This home sits on a professionally landscaped lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. Beautiful cherry hardwood floors and kitchen cabinets, built-in bookshelves surrounding the fireplace in the family room which offers access to the back deck and is open to the fabulous cook's kitchen with large island, walk-in pantry, built-in double Miele ovens and a 5 burner gas cook-top, sizable formal dining room which will comfortably seat 10+ guests; these are just a few of the amenities! There are 4 large bedrooms upstairs including the master suite featuring a brand new master bath with deep soaking tub, glass & tile shower, twin sinks, walk-in closet and a towel warmer. The laundry room is located on this level for convenience. The walkout lower level provides even more space for entertaining in the spacious rec room. The home features a full bath on the main and lower level as well as the master bath and upstairs guest bath. The exterior of the home is brick and provides for energy efficient heating & cooling. The owners have done extensive landscaping on both lots including an herb garden off the side of the Trex deck. Fresh paint, new carpet, refinished hardwood floors! Give us a call to schedule a showing!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater
3,931 sq. ft
3,931 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Gas Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Double Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Fire Pit, Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-in Shelves, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- PUD Planned Unit Development Dis
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped, Garage. In City, City Road, Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS