This lovely tri-level home is perfect for a family of any size. It has 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths (plenty of room for 4 family members to get ready). A beautifully remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances that looks out to the back yard with a composite deck that was built in 2013. It’s an open concept to the living room/dining/kitchen.Upstairs is the living space, kitchen, full bath, and 3 bedrooms. You have your foyer on the main level. Downstairs you will find a partially finished basement with laundry space, half bath, 4th bedroom, and the rec room. Throughout the house are new windows/pillars that were put in in 2018. It does have off-street parking with a 2.5 car garage.
Single Family, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,824 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Castle Community School Corp
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 912 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Partially Finished
- Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage,Cable Available,Countertops-Stone,Deck Open,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Open Floor Plan,Porch Covered,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Level,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Rented,Window Treatment-Blinds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS