This home is MUST see! Recently remodeled, beautifully, maintained 3 bedroom home, 2.5 baths & 3 car garage! Enjoy the open floor plan, 12' ceilings, hardwood & ceramic floors throughout, elegant Kitchen with GE Double Ovens, Granite Counter Tops, Viking Electric Cook Top & Wine Cooler, Zephyr Exhaust Fan, & Bosch Dishwasher. Stone was added to the exterior of home and front door painted (3/20). All 3 bedrooms have access to their own balcony to enjoy the wooded landscaping and nature! The Family Room can also be used as a 4th bedroom or Entertainment area-also access to a balcony! There is a 1000 sq ft deck for outdoor entertaining & enjoyment! Also just added to the exterior in 2020 is a gorgeous stone accent wrap! Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,057 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,057 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Monroe County Community School C
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 495 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Storm Windows
- 2. Living/Great Rm,4th Bdrm,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Breakfast Bar,Cable Ready,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet(s) Walk-in,Deck Open,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Garage Door Opener,Jet/Garden Tub,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Open Floor Plan,Pantry-Walk In,Patio Open,Pocket Doors,Tub/Shower Combination
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.0 A
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. 0-2.9999,Irregular,Partially Wooded,Slope.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Cooktop-Electric,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Built-In,Oven-Electric,Range-Electric,Water Heater Electric,Wine Chiller
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS