Beautiful home owned by one family for over 50 years. 2.4 acre property is level with a magnificent maple tree shading part of the back yard and open space large enough to play football! Partially wooded acreage with wide path leading to woods. Charming details throughout this home feature arched doorways, glass doorknobs, original stained woodwork and wood floors. Updates include newer Carrier furnace and A/C, roof and replacement windows. All records of updates in kitchen drawer. Two bedrooms on the main level, and another room with no closet could be office or 3rd bedroom, near spacious hall closet. Currently 3rd bedroom has washer/dryer hook-up for main level laundry center. Family room and den has a wood burner fireplace with views of the back acreage. Covered back patio near storage barn. Includes gas generator. Full basement has a shower and sink. Recreation room has bar and abundant shelving and storage space. Triple wide driveway and parking space on side of two car garage. This is truly a home sweet home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,415 sq. ft
1,415 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-VanDerburgh School Co
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Storm Door, Storm Window, Double Pane
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 178 x 587
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage, Shed. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS