Welcome to this unique custom-built southern colonial style home, nestled in a nearly two acre park-like setting. Enjoy a tranquil and serene retreat in this north side pocket area, yet located close to everything. The open concept floor plan is built to entertain, and provides lots of family space. A beautiful cherry-finished oak hardwood floor extends through the main level, and the many features such as the 18â tall foyer and great room, open staircase with cast iron spindles, floor to ceiling windows, custom kitchen, and incredible lower level make this home distinctive. The large kitchen opens to the great room, has a great view, and features a center island with a breakfast bar for six, granite counters, a gas range with retractable vent, a second sink, and a warming drawer; double wall ovens, cherry cabinets, two pantries, and a breakfast nook with access to the sun deck round out the kitchen features. Relaxing main floor master retreat with tray ceiling, a private office, and a spa-like master bath with heated tile floor, a jetted tub, a walk-in double-shower with multiple shower heads, two vanities plus a makeup vanity, two large custom walk-in closets, and a pendant light dimmable to candle-light brightness. A bonus room, convenient second laundry, plus three spacious bedrooms occupy the second floor, with each bedroom having a walk-in closet and private bath. The walkout lower level was built with the Superior Walls concrete foundation, and is an ideal recreation and party space complete with a custom-built full bar and second kitchen, two sided stone fireplace, a family room area, a full bath, an exercise room, a wine room/storm room, and a mechanical room with storage area - all on a stained concrete floor. An outdoor paradise completes this home with an 18x40 saltwater pool with night LED lighting and motorized cover, and professional landscaping by Kraft Nursery featuring stone walls and a stone waterfall. Many extra features including an elevator to all floors, Nest thermostats and cameras, three car oversized garage, Liftmaster garage door openers and gate that can be controlled by an app, two gas tankless water heaters, and two manifold water systems saving time, energy, and money. Pre-inspected and ready to sell!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Ser
6,472 sq. ft
6,472 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-VanDerburgh School Co
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Separate Tub & Shower, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Gas Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Basement, Walkout, Finished
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Shelves, Tray, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm, Elevator, Foyer Entry, Home Warranty Plan, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Pool Description
- Equipment Included
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Pocket Door(s), Garage, Swing Sets. Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS