This spacious home is a traditional 4 bedroom, 2 story with a full finished basement that sits in a small quiet neighborhood. It is custom built with 6" outer walls. The exterior is brick and fiber cement. The driveway is both steel and fiberglass reinforced and has been commercially sealed. Inside, there is plenty of bonus space for an office and recreation as well as large closets and storage spaces. The family room fireplace was converted to gas, and there is a wood stove in the basement. While the home is on city water, well water is available at two exterior faucets. The fenced back yard is perfect for pets. Updated paint, some light fixtures and carpet throughout home. This is a must see.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,852 sq. ft
SUBDIVISION NOT AVAILABLE See Legal
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Balcony,Closet Walk in,Suite
- Living Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Family Room Fireplace,Rec Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Walk In Closet,Wood Work Stained,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Storage Shed. Storm Sewer,Tree Mature.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors