Stunning 5 bedroom home located on the water, in the highly desired Bridgewater neighborhood. Home includes a hard to find FOUR car garage w/car lift. Expansive custom open floor plan. Home has gas fireplaces w/coffered ceilings. Enjoy outdoor living w/water view, pergola, fire pit, & garden area. Large dining/sunroom makes this home perfect for family dinner/games & entertaining. Gourmet Kitchen w/large center island/breakfast bar, double ovens & walk-in pantry. Huge master suite w/large tiled shower, double sinks & separate bath. Finished basement features large theater/game room, guest bedroom/craft room, plumbed for wet bar. Take your golf cart to The Club or the shops/restaurants as your new house has access to both!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,634 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Garden
- Formal Dining Room,Dining Combo/Great Room
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Microwave,Oven Double,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 9 feet+Ceiling,Finished,FULL,Egress Windows
- 1. Family Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Raised,Ceiling Tray,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Cement Plank
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond,Street Lights,On Trail,Water View.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Clubhouse,Entrance Common,Exercise,Golf,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool,Professional Management,Snow Removal,Tennis
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors