Meticulously Maintained One Owner home situated aside Morse Reservoir. Deeded Boat Dock & Lift with deep water access. Huge gathering room w/ soaring fireplace, vaulted ceiling, built-ins & windows with a view! Spacious kitchen offers granite countertops, gleaming tile and a large island. Wonderful owners suite with a whirlpool tub and walk-in closet. Don't miss the Theater room & workshop area in the basement. Neutral paint throughout, New plush carpet & Hand-scraped hardwood floors. Relax and escape to your own Semi-private backyard Oasis. Beautiful perennials, open paths w/ water views, Brazilian hardwood deck, Blue stone patio, & Natural Stone Gas Fire Pit will all make entertaining a pleasure. Plenty of storage in this home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,292 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Whirlpool
- Living Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished Ceiling,Finished,Partial
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Tray,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Wood Work Stained,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Exposed Aggregate,Outdoor Fire Pit. Dock Owned,Tree Mature,Water Access,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors