Don't miss your chance on this rare home in Avon's 5 star school district. 4309 Gibbs Rd is an all brick ranch with 2 acres that will be within walking distance of Gibbs Memorial Park. This 3 bedroom with 3 full baths has 2610 sqft, updated kitchen w/ granite countertops, open concept, master suite with his and hers closets, large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, sunroom, fireplace, 3 car attached garage, laundry room, and a whole house fan. The 39x23 detached garage has a full bathroom, cabinets with a sink, separate 10x7 closet and a 19x11 lean-to attached with an overhead door. The exterior features a roof that is only 3.5 yrs old, large fenced yard that could hold horses, gazebo that would be great for entertaining guests, shed and much more.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,610 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Suite
- Living Room
- Dining Combo/Kitchen,Dining-L
- Interior Laundry
- Dining Combo/Kitchen
- Dishwasher,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler Unit
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Log Fireplace,Living Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Windows Vinyl,Windows Wood,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Glass Enclosed Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Mini,Fence Partial,Out Building With Utilities. Not In Subdivision,Rural No Subdivision,Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors