AN ABSOLUTE GEM in sought-after Franklin Township! Beautiful landscaping greets you, inviting you in to this masterfully updated 4-bedroom home. Enjoy family gatherings in the spacious Great Room, with adjoining dining space and breakfast room. Sip your coffee at the kitchen island bar, or in the Master Suite’s Garden Tub. Do you like Pina Coladas? Enjoy them on the expansive back deck, over-looking the pond. Special features include a Split Master Bedroom, with a double-sided electric fireplace and Reading Room, a cozy Loft (perfect for Game Day!) and a large Main-Level Office. This amazing home is priced to sell…don’t let it slip away! Brand new Stainless Steel kitchen appliances purchased in 2017; roof replaced Spring of 2019.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,190 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 4
- Breakfast Room,Dining Combo/Great Room,Dining Combo/Living Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. 2 Sided Fire Place,Bed Room Fireplace, Master,Electric Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Screens Complete,Windows Thermal,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Full Rear,Outdoor Fire Pit,Pool Community. Curbs,Pond,Sidewalks,Storm Sewer.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Clubhouse,Entrance Common,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool,Professional Management,Snow Removal,Common Water Sewer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors