Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, this brick ranch style home is located minutes away from the interstate and downtown Indianapolis, providing easy access to shopping and entertainment. With the kitchen in the middle of the dining room and family room, you will not miss out on any conversations. Whether you like to entertain a group or relax on alone, and whether you like to garden or play, the large fenced in backyard provides many options. Recent updates include: new flooring and vanities in the bathrooms, new carpet in the bedrooms, and fresh paint throughout. New roof 2016. This home feels like new! Enjoy the walking trail, pool and club house nearby. Stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, and security system stay with the home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,680 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven-Convection Feature,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Screens Complete,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt,Fence Full Rear. Cul-De-Sac,Tree Mature,Wooded.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area,Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors