Looking for a well built brick home on a lake? This is for you. Homes like this are hard to find and don't come onto the market very often..This home has a lot to offer. Spacious 2 bedrooms on the upper level with 2 full baths. Open concept with the Kitchen, dining room and family room with a fireplace.Dining room area has a bay window that over looks the lake.Newer stainless steel Appliances. Basement area is a two bedroom apartment with equipped kitchen,living room and full bath. There is wood burning insert that heats the downstairs and a lot of the upper level on these cold winter days. Walk out basement with a great view of the lake.Enclosed deck that would be a great area to have summer barbecues for friends and family.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,580 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Pike County School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 860 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl,Partial Basement,Finished
- 2. Living/Great Rm,Basement,Fireplace Insert,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Deck Covered,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Garage Door Opener,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- High-Rise Amenities
Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer-Electric,Ice Maker,Range-Electric,Water Heater Gas
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS