This immaculate home features beautiful maple hard wood flooring, custom made cabinetry, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a large island with second sink and a built in vac system. All 5 bedrooms are spacious and have large closets. The Master Suite has a walkout patio with full private bath that has 2 lavs, it's own vanity area and a huge walk-in closet. There is a fully finished walk out basement with a 2nd full kitchen, full bath, 2nd laundry area and a large family recreational and entertainment area. The very large garage can accommodate 4 vehicles is heated and has a drive through door. There has been no expense spared in building this home.
Single Family, 1 Story
3,224 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,821 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Middlebury Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,612 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full Basement,Walk-Out Basement
- Energy Star Doors,Energy Star Windows
- Appliances,Doors,HVAC,Insulation,Roofing,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage,Breakfast Bar,Cable Ready,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Stone,Crown Molding,Detector-Carbon Monoxide,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Eat-In Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Home Warranty Included,Irrigation System,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Natural Woodwork,Near Walking Trail,Open Floor Plan,Patio Open,Twin Sink Vanity,Utility Sink,Kitchenette,Stand
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Cul-De-Sac,Irregular.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Cooktop-Gas,Oven-Electric,Oven-Gas,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS