Executive home located on an incredible, peaceful, private .94 acre lot in highly desireable Terri Brooke East Granger neighborhood! The seller is offering $10,000 toward any new updates you may want. If you are looking for a home that feels like a Colorado chalet with large volume ceilings then this home is it. When you walk in the front entry you are greeted with a 2 story foyer and a large 2 story great room. The great room has a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with built ins. Large windows and French doors throughout this area shows off the view of the backyard, trees and Cobus Creek that runs through the back of the property. Tranquilly is what you feel when you are out in this yard. Expansive elevated deck extends around to the kitchen and across most of the back. First floor Master ensuite with a walk in closet and another first floor bedroom for guests, etc. Newly remodeled master bath with custom tiled shower/jetted tub. The kitchen has an eat in area, a pantry as well as a more formal dining area in the open great room. Newer stainless appliances included. Upstairs youâll find a loft area and 2 more spacious bedrooms and a full bath. The separate tub and toilet area is great for access. Loads of closet and storage in this home. The lower level walkout is completely finished with an office, large full bathroom, rec room, family room with a wood burning stove and a dining area. All with access to a covered patio. More features include an awesome craft room or workshop with double doors leading outside. So many possibilies with this home. Come and see for yourself.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
4,100 sq. ft
Terri Brooke East
4,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Elkhart Community Schools
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Filtration unit
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Basement, Full, Walkout, Finished, Entrance Outside
- Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Family Room, Wood-burning, Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-in Shelves, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Foyer Entry, Skylight, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Covered, Open Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped, Workshop, Garage. Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS