SUMMER PRICE REDUCTION!!! Ask us how you will get $25,000 worth of instant equity when you purchase this home! Parochial schools and New Prairie School of Choice make this new home an ideal location! Completed in June 2019, this beautifully designed 1,751 square foot plan is quality-built and laid out as a much coveted open concept, split floor plan. Located on city water and sewer, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, two-car garage (finished and insulated) home has all the amenities you need including 9-foot sidewalls, cathedral ceilings, full basement, a first-floor laundry room and separate mud room with storage cubbies, hand-scraped engineered hardwood flooring, and a well appointed lighting package. An inviting two-tone kitchen includes a spacious island with breakfast bar, stone countertops, under cabinet lighting, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances that include a french door refrigerator/freezer that features a built-in Keurig Coffee Maker. The dining room, located in the great room, is conveniently adjacent to the open kitchen and living room. A beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace with a custom mantel welcome you as you enter the home. The master bedroom has access to the covered back deck and includes an en-suite bathroom with double vanity, custom tile walk-in shower, and a spacious walk-in closet. Turn the 8-foot basement into a second large recreation/living space with two additional bedrooms, and a bathroom that is already roughed-in. Enjoy the outdoors of this picturesque neighborhood with a 6-foot sliding glass door leading out to a spacious covered deck. Landscape package includes a fully sodded yard, plantings, and irrigation system. Enjoy the wooded backyard where you regularly receive visits from wild turkey and families of deer. The private setting in a quiet, wooded community will fit many different lifestyles - schedule your showing before it's too late!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
3,502 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,801 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Bend Community School Corp
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,751 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Basement
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Heatilator.
- Electrical/Lighting,HVAC,Insulation,Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cable Ready,Ceiling-9+,Ceiling-Cathedral,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Stone,Deck Covered,Detector-Carbon Monoxide,Detector-Smoke,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Home Warranty Included,Irrigation System,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Open Floor Plan,Patio Covered,Porch Covered,Range/Oven Hook Up Gas,Rough-In Bat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl, Shingle, Asphalt
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 82' x 146.54'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Freezer,Oven-Gas,Sump Pump,Water Heater Gas
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS