Welcome to one of the largest in South Broadview Estates! $2,000 in Closing allowance! This home boasts over 3,500 ft' in addition to a functional garage with double OH door and single OH door. This allows for toys to be driven through and parked on the concrete pad under basketball goal. In addition to the interior spaces, there are usable exterior spaces such as a screened-in porch (with a swing) coming off the sunroom, a walkway between the garage pad and the patio off the den, a small balcony off the Dining Room (allows for you to call in the kids or company for mealtime) and an expansive front porch with plenty of space for chairs and chats. New wooden windows throughout in 2000. Enter this custom-built home to a patterned tiled floor in the foyer, choice of heading to main level or basement. Main level offers carpeted Living Room flowing into the Dining Room with Wainscoting and laminate flooring, leading to the tiled- floored Kitchen with skylight and custom wood cabinetry by Haas (Huntingburg). Appliances include SS Refrigerator, Electric Range w/ Hood and Dishwasher. Notice the handy pantry. Going down the hall you will pass a closet (bi-fold doors), a bathroom with skylight, bi-fold door closet, double-sink, tub/shower and new toilet. Next will be the master bedroom with walk-in closet, en suite with new toilet, and skylight. Then Bedrooms 2 and 3 each with sliding door closets. Entering the Basement you will find a wooden banister, railing and chair rail. You will land on a large tiled floor space between rooms, big enough so many people may pass through at once. To the right will be a closet beneath the stairs (with crawl space access), then spacious Bedroom 4 with sliding door closet. Next you will find the large Den with wooden paneled wainscoting and a brick fireplace wall. This is a wood-burning fireplace with a heat exchanger and fan. Doors lead to the patio. Next room will be the Laundry Room, then Bathroom 3 with a shower. A French door separates these spaces to the remaining basement consisting of the Workshop with workbenches, a Utility Closet, a storage closet, expansive Flex Room and the Sunroom. The Flex Room (original garage) has new floating vinyl tile and baseboard. Sunroom (skylights) and tongue & groove ceiling. From there you may enter the garage or the heart Redwood screened porch. The exterior including walkways has been pressure washed. Please be patient as there is painting to be done on entry trim and garage. Thank you!
Single Family, Traditional
3,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,548 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Warrick County School Corp.
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,874 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Crawl,Finished,Full Basement,Outside Entrance,Walk-Out Basement
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Den,Fireplace Screen/Door,Wood Burning,Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Tub/Spa,Attic Storage,Balcony,Cable Ready,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Vaulted,Chair Rail,Closet(s) Cedar,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Laminate,Court-Basketball,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Eat-In Kitchen,Foyer Entry,Garage Door Opener,Landscaped,Natural Woodwork,Patio Open,Porch Covered,Porch Screened,Range/Oven Hook Up Elec,Six Panel Doors,Skylight(s),Twin Sink Vanity,Stand Up Shower,Tub/Show
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 117 x 250
- Partial,Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Partial,Chain Link,Wood. Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Window Treatments,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Range-Electric,Water Heater Electric,Water Softener-Owned,Window Treatment-Blinds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS