This home offers over 6500 sqft of living space in beautiful Brendonridge neighborhood. 5 bedrooms with 2 main level master en suites & 3 on the upper level. Large kitchen/breakfast room with vented grill, wet bar and tons of natural light. Formal living room & formal dining room just off the large entry. Lower level has a another wet bar with enough space for family room & a pool table/gaming area. Need space for a home office? Second room on the lower level has built in shelves which would work perfect or use it as a home gym. The backyard has a park like setting with a huge deck & power gate at the driveway. Incredible opportunity with a prime Indy location, close to downtown, 465 & north side shopping/entertainment.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
6,678 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2nd Master,Sinks Double,Tub Full with Separate Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Oven Built In,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished Ceiling,Finished,WalkOut,Egress Windows
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Electric Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace,Living Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Built In Book Shelves,Skylights,WetBar,Windows Wood,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Full Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt,Fence Full Rear. Tree Mature,Wooded.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,Snow Removal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors