This beautiful ranch is waiting for a new owner! Conveniently located in the popular Pheasant Point, close to schools shopping, dining and with easy access to main roads, but away from busy streets. The main level offers a split and open floor plan with two bedrooms and one bath to share and the master bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath with a jet tub for you to relax after a busy day. kitchen is spacious and functional with new appliances and with access to the perfectly located three season room where you'll enjoy your fenced in backyard at its fullest. Main level laundry is a plus!! The lower level is partially finished, with an open large area ready for entertaining. The utility room is clean and with abundance of storage space. All kitchen appliances, water softener and RO system will stay. Inspection completed include: Septic, Whole House, Pest, Radon, Electric, Roof and survey. Request your appointment today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,120 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,760 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Penn-Harris-Madison School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,560 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Full Basement,Partially Finished
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Closet(s) Walk-in,Disposal,Dryer Hook Up Gas,Eat-In Kitchen,Garage Door Opener,Jet Tub,Irrigation System,Landscaped,Porch Open,Split Br Floor Plan,Utility Sink,Main Level Bedroom Suite,Formal Dining Room,Main Floor Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: Privacy,Vinyl. Cul-De-Sac,Level.
- High-Rise Amenities
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS