Contingency- Accepting backup offers. Stunning property nestled in southwest Fort Wayne! This lovely four bedroom, four bathroom two-story home is tucked back in a canopy of trees. A spacious foyer area welcomes you in. A den area off to the right provides a great home office for working remotely or just keeping organized. To the left of the foyer is a beautiful dining room. The newer bamboo flooring leads you to the living room offering skylights, large windows bringing in lots of natural light, and a fireplace with a solid wood mantel and brick accents. What an inviting place to cozy up on a winter day or for entertaining family & friends! The open floor plan offers an eat-in kitchen directly off the living room. The kitchen has been fully remodeled with stained lower cabinets and white painted upper cabinets. Plenty of countertop space, including a breakfast bar, provides great area if you love cooking and entertaining. Looking out the many windows, you'll see a beautiful backyard with a patio area. Head upstairs to three bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom en-suite offers a beautiful view of the backyard, an oversized double vanity, and two large walk-in closets. The other two bedrooms include a Jack and Jill bathroom with a double vanity. A second story laundry area makes everyday chores just a little bit more simple. The fully finished daylight basement offers a family room, an additional bedroom and full bathroom. An extra deep garage, with enough space to park three cars, includes built in cabinets and work bench. Do not hesitate to check out this stunning home- no detail was missed!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,372 sq. ft
3,372 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Msd Of Southwest Allen Cnty
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Humidifier, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Daylight, Full, Finished
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Fire Pit, Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Antenna, Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Stereo Speakers Built-in, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smoke Alarm, Foyer Entry, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage. In City, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS