Located on peaceful Lake Kesslerwood, This 3br, 3 ba beauty features gorgeous kitchen w/granite counter tops, handmade cabinetry, double ovens incl. convection, Viking range w/griddle, warming oven, hood, vented outdoors, trash compactor, large walk-in pantry . Step out to the grilling patio w/ gas grill. Enjoy the lake views from the screened in porch. Stroll into the backyard and take in the beauty of the perennial gardens feat. daylilies and continue down to the new dock and take off in the boat that stays w/the home. 9' br ceilings, 13'great rm ceilings, 4' stairs & halls.Lit shelving & tray ceiling in formal DR. Climate controlled storage, built in bookshelves in office. Bring your pickiest buyers as this home will not disappoint!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,786 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Patio,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Garden
- Formal Dining Room,Dining Combo/Kitchen
- Interior Laundry
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven Built In,Oven Double,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Warming Drawer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Tray,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Skylights,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Sprinkler/Irrigation System.
Other/See Circumstances Re: Sale
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors