Lovely city retreat on double lot with scenic stocked ponds & waterfalls and wrought iron entrance gate and fencing. This historic home is enveloped with a substantial hedge that allows for privacy - plenty of sunny yard for gardening & outdoor living areas! Plentiful decking, full master suite with a wet bar for your daily morning coffee. Remodeled kitchen boasts a '19 refrigerator, double ovens and Corian counters. Bamboo flooring and marble hearth fireplace just off of the opened up kitchen. Oversized 2 car garage just steps from your door within your fenced yard. New '19 furnace services master suite level with 10 year transferable warranty. Great access to downtown Indy events & restaurants; minutes to highway access!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,342 sq. ft
Indianapolis Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Sitting Room,Suite,Tub Full with Separate Shower,Tub Whirlpool
- Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven Built In,Oven-Convection Feature,Oven Double,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Living Room Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Built In Book Shelves,Ceiling Vaulted,WetBar,Windows Thermal,Windows Vinyl,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Fence Complete,Water Feature Fountain. Corner,Pond,Sidewalks,Tree Mature.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors