Beautiful mature trees provide ample shade in this yard! Plenty of outdoor landscaping gives beautiful curb appeal. Lots of old charm still abounds through this home, but with the comfort of modern amenities. Stainless steel appliances, abundant cabinet space, and a large walk-in pantry round out the beautiful kitchen. Hardwood floors and inset niches create a beautiful living space, Finish your day relaxing in the open jetted tub in your large master bedroom. Lots of storage is found through the attic access doors in both upstairs bedrooms or in the basement accessed via the outside door. Centrally located for quick access to shopping, downtown, and Purdue campus! Don't miss your chance to enjoy this gorgeous home on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,956 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,168 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor Laundry
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 788 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial Basement,Outside Entrance
- Additional Interior Features
- 1st Bdrm En Suite,Attic Storage,Cable Ready,Ceiling-Tray,Closet(s) Walk-in,Countertops-Laminate,Dryer Hook Up Electric,Jet Tub,Kitchen Island,Landscaped,Pantry-Walk In,Porch Covered,Range/Oven Hook Up Gas,Stand Up Shower,Main Level Bedroom Suite,Main Floor Laundry,Sump Pump,Washer Hook-Up
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Aluminum, Block
- Boat Amenities
- Asphalt, Shingle, Rolled, Hot Mop
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Corner,Slope,0-2.9999.
- High-Rise Amenities
Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Window Treatments,Cooktop-Gas,Kitchen Exhaust Hood,Oven-Gas,Range-Gas,Sump Pump,Water Heater Gas,Water Softener-Owned,Window Treatment-Blinds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS