This wonderful secluded home is tucked back in the opening of the woods with rolling hills and complete privacy. Upon entrance of the property you will immediately have a feeling of peacefulness with the sounds of the birds, trees wrestling and running creek in the background. The log cabin-ish style of this home fits perfectly in the setting with lots of charm and many new updates. Starting with the kitchen, it was updated in February 2019 with new granite countertops, attractive modern lighting over the prep island and freshly painted cabinets. The kitchen and large breakfast nook have beautiful hardwood floors and a walk in pantry. The breakfast nook has french doors that open up to the multi-tiered decks. The living space is open to the kitchen and has a stunning gas log stone fireplace as well as a large window with seating. All the rooms have big windows to take in the gorgeous views. This 5 bedroom home plus office has plenty of space for a family. The master suite is huge with its own wood burning stone fireplace to cozy up to. The ensuite has a beautiful updated glass and tile shower as well as a walk in closet. The other 4 bedrooms are generous in size with ceiling fans and good sized closets. There are many options for entertaining including the walkout basement rec.room with TV/movie viewing area. In the basement there is also storage upon storage space! Outside you can enjoy the views from the wrap around porch, to the tiered decks or lower level patio. The second tier deck has a built in swing area and fire pit. Lets not forget to mention the expansive 5 year old barn with motor home storage space as well as additional vehicle or boat storage. This home is only 10 minutes from town and the interstate for conveniences in living but has the feel of being a million miles away. The settings, views and charm of this home are stunning!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,254 sq. ft
3,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Tippecanoe School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Full, Walkout, Finished
- Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Fire Pit, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Gentle Slope, Rolling, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pocket Door(s), Workshop, Garage, Barn. Rural, Gentle Slope, Irregular, Partial Wood, Rolling, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS