******************TAKE NOTE*****3 sides of Hoosier National Forest***** Home first time on the market***************************************** You will want to hit the deck or porch to Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and views that surrounds the home and the 21.7 acres. This Charming home is surrounded on three sides of Hoosier National Forest!! This is country living at its finest in this updated country wood-siding home in Orange County. A Semi-open floor plan delivers 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, and fashionable living room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace for ambiance, cozy captivating dining room, and a sunny kitchen with microwave, electric range, dishwasher, and refrigerator all on the main level. Full partial finished Basement features: 1 full bath and a family room. Several new updates have been completed over the last few years. The owner has installed geothermal heat/cooling and a hybrid water heater for extra savings. 12 years ago the owners had a 505 feet deep well dug with 13-16 gallons of water per minute for all the water you want. Additional features: lots of woods, a small wood shed, a small spring and several persimmon trees. Several parcel numbers, please check county records.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,716 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Springs Valley Community Schools
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Geo-Thermal
- . Geothermal.
- Full Basement,Walk-Out Basement,Partially Finished
- 1. Living/Great Rm,Gas Log,Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Alarm System-Sec Rented,Countertops-Laminate,Deck Covered,Open Floor Plan,Porch Covered,Stand Up Shower,Tub/Shower Combination,Custom Cabinetry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 21.7 ac
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fencing: None. Heavily Wooded,Irregular,Partially Wooded.
- High-Rise Amenities
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS