DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE MONTANA NORTHWESTERN CEDAR LOG HOME ON 2.82 WOODED ACRES IN HENDRICKS CO.! Built in 1987, this 3,360 SF, 3 BR, 3BA one-of-a-kind beauty is the former model home for Old Timer Log Homes. Featuring a sprawling 22x18 2-story GR w/ soaring vaulted ceilings & skylights, plus a 22x14 2nd story Loft w/ walk-out balcony overlooking the woods & ravine, daily life will feel like a vacation here. Both the covered front porch & back deck are perfect for entertaining. Each BR has it's own full BA, and the Master BR Suite features double sinks, jacuzzi tub & W/IN closet. Kitchen w/ poplar cabinets & Breakfast Room overlooking the back deck, woods & ravine. HUGE Family Room w/ wood stove in the full Basement.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3,360 sq. ft
North West Hendricks
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Balcony,Bedroom 2nd Master,Closet Walk in,TubFull with Shower,Tub Whirlpool
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,MicroHood,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,FULL,Daylite Windows,Egress Windows
- 1. Basement Fireplace,Family Room Fireplace,Free Standing Wood Stove,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Screens Complete,Skylights,Windows Thermal,Windows Wood,1.5 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.82 ACRES
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt. Tree Mature,Trees Small,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors