Unique custom ranch home, walk-out basement on 3.66 acres with mature trees. Great room with cathedral ceiling and wood burning fireplace, large dining room. Hardwood floors throughout, ceramic in kitchen. Lower level has a large great room with fireplace, game area and 3 bedrooms. A 2nd basement area was previous used as a wine cellar. Currently used as an exercise room it could have many uses. Large screen porch off the lower level. This home has plenty of space for comfortable living and entertaining. Great views of the property from every window. Home has new HVAC (2016), Water Softener (2019), Water Heater (2014), Roof was replaced with 50 year shingles (2017), insulation upgraded to 14" (2017).
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,309 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 1
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Sinks Double,TubFull with Shower
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Separate Freezer,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Wood Work Stained,1 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn Storage,Driveway Asphalt. Tree Mature.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors