Attractive 5 Bedroom/3 Full Bath Home w Finished Basement in Desirable Sargent Creek! Sellers spared no Expense in a $50,000 Complete Remodel of the Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Den/Library Built-ins, & Foyer in 2017. Note the Main Floor 5th Bedroom with Nearby Full Bathroom that Allows for Extended Stays for In-laws or Guests, the Spacious 16/ by 14' Screened Porch w Vaulted Ceilings, the 16' by 14' Wood Deck, Sizable Rear Yard with Wooded Treeline, & 600 SF Garage w Storage Shelving. Open Concept of 1st Floor Allows for Entertaining, yet Pocket Doors on Den/Library Allow for Flexibility of Home Office or Music Room. Other Improvements in Past 3 Years Include Interior Painting, Water Heater, Lighting, & Nest Thermostat. Immediate Possession!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,573 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 5
- Master Bedroom
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Tub Garden
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Oven-Convection Feature,Oven Double,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Fireplace Blower Fan,Gas Log Fireplace,Great Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Raised,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Windows Thermal,Windows Wood,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Playset. Sidewalks,Tree Mature,Trees Small.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Insurance Common Area,Maintenance Common Area,Snow Removal
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors