Amazing private serene location with 17 acres, including 5 acres of woods. This Cedar log home has tons of character and charm. The living room features a cathedral ceiling, real hardwood floors and stunning stone fireplace. The upstairs has a bedroom, private bath, 24x24 floored area that could be finished and a large loft area. Grab a cup of coffee sit back and relax on the front porch watching nature. The basement has a rec room, full bath and bedroom. The laundry could be moved into the basement. 3 years ago the kitchen was updated with Corian counter tops, new flooring and Jenn-Air gas stove. If you need an extra building you'll love the pole building with electric, concrete floors and propane heater, along with the attached 2 car garage, the detached garage and shed give you ample storage. So many amenities and updates: Steel roof and gutters 2014, Lennox furnace and a/c 2015, Pole Building roof 2018, Generator hookup to run utilities, 1500 gallon dry well for gutter run off, Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, Wood shed in front stays, Amish made doors, Newer well pump, Septic pumped by Perkins in 2017, Pumped every 3 years.
Single Family, Log, 1-1/2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
2,584 sq. ft
2,584 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Prairie Heights Community
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Basement, Partial, Finished, Walkup
- 2. Family Room, Wood-burning, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, Smoke Alarm, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garage. Rural, Level, Partial Wood.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS