Located near the sparkling waters of Prairie Creek Reservoir this home combines beauty, comfort and peaceful country living! This Mission-style four bedroom home provides plenty of space for family and friends with a floor plan that offers flexibility and practicality. The front patio and rear deck offer peaceful sanctuaries for entertaining or personal relaxation and the interior of the home boasts quality workmanship and character. This spacious two and a quarter acre estate is manicured and adorned with mature trees, well-kept shrubs and flowers, fenced garden and pasture. A bonus to this property is a detached garage and an outdoor basketball court! It is all here! Come and see for yourself! OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 27 2:00-4:00
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,339 sq. ft
2,339 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Liberty-Perry Community S.D.
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Slate, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Block, Crawl
- 1. Fire Pit, Family Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Kitchen Island, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Landscaped, Garage. Rural, Rolling, Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS