As you pull in the drive you are greeted by the stately pillars on the front porch. The elegance continues as you enter the foyer with pillars and high ceilings. The open concept abounds throughout this home. The huge master bedroom and bath welcome you home every night. Sit at your breakfast table and overlook the rolling acreage with wildlife playing in your back yard. This property goes all the way back to the center of the creek. Also situated on the property is a 2 car detached garage that has been converted into an efficiency apartment/man cave. Don't miss the pole barn also on this property with overhead doors on each end that gives you plenty of room for your projects. Call today for your showing on this in demand property. Priced under appraised value.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
2,565 sq. ft
2,565 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Delaware Community School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Oven Built-in, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Foyer Entry, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop, Garage. Rural, Rolling.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS