Here's your opportunity to own this absolutely beautiful 4 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, 1930's all brick home situated on almost 3 acres! Located next to Spring-O-Mint Golf Course this home features gorgeous natural woodwork and hardwood floors throughout, formal dining which is open to the Living Room with an amazing fireplace! Large Retro style kitchen with Coppes cabinets! Lovely French doors lead to 10 x 32 Heated, Enclosed Front Porch perfect for entertaining or just relaxing! Main floor bedroom and 3 more large bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets! Full basement with workshop and plenty of room for storage or hobbies. Roof is only 1 year old, new natural gas boiler, too! Detached 2-car Brick garage (will have new overhead doors, to be installed soon). Schedule your appt. today, you won't be disappointed! Truly a one-of-a-kind home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,699 sq. ft
2,699 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Union-North United School Corp.
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Custom Cabinetry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Refrigerator, Washer, Window Treatments, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Block, Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Door
- 1. Fire Pit, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Laundry Chute, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 615 X 212
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Workshop, Garage, Shed. Rural, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: inirmls-v - Indiana Regional MLS