LANTERN HILLS: 5000+ sf, 5 beds, 4 full baths, 3 car garage on over an acre of land. Hardwoods throughout the sprawling, multi-tiered main floor and lavish panoramic window views draw on the energy of late mid-century architecture that is hard to find today. From the opulent entry, a wide-open circular design: custom eat-in kitchen, nicely appointed w/ high-end appliances, wood-burning fireplace in the great room, flanked by an office & a large, 4-seasons sun room. Walk-out basement was recently finished, adding 2 more bedrooms and a full bath to compliment the second family room/ rec room. Multi-level decks and patios create an apron around the back of the home, overlooking a beautiful, natural ravine. Only a 20 minute drive to downtown.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
5,014 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom 2nd Master,Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry
- Cook Top Electric,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Kit Exhaust,Refrigerator Built-In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Great Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace,Wood Burning Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull Down Stairs,Built In Book Shelves,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Screens Some,Windows Thermal,1.5 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone, Cedar
- Glass Enclosed Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Asphalt,Playset,Storage Shed,Sprinkler/Irrigation System. Cul-De-Sac,Street Lights,Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors