This pristine, custom 4-bed home sits on a sunny corner lot near 267 & Avon HS! Main level features beautiful hardwoods, crown moulding, elegant gas log FP & windows galore. Timeless open kitchen w/ breakfast bar is delightfully positioned between living & dining rooms- perfect for gathering w/ family & friends. Multiple patios make enjoying the outdoors a breeze! Enjoy the perks of maintaining a smaller lot while taking advantage of the neighborhood trails, pool & playground! Head to the bright 2nd level for oversized beds w/ walk-in closets + laundry. Showstopping master suite w/private balcony, stunning bath, 2 closets, bonus rm & tray ceiling! Fully finished BSMT w/ custom moulding, electric FP, den & guest retreat! Giant 3-car garage!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,567 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
12/1/2019 12:00:00 AM
VILLAGE OF TURNER TRACE
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Balcony,Closet Walk in,Tub Full with Separate Shower,Tub Garden
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Interior Laundry,Washer,Dryer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,MicroHood,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 9 feet+Ceiling,Finished,FULL,Egress Windows
- 2. Basement Fireplace,Electric Fireplace,Family Room Fireplace,Gas Log Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Ceiling Tray,Ceiling Vaulted,Walk In Closet,Hardwood Floors,Wood Work Painted,2 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Covered Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Driveway Concrete,Pool Community. Corner,Curbs,Sidewalks,Street Lights.
Mandatory Fee Includes: Association Home Owners,Maintenance Common Area,ParkPlayground,Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors