Tucked away on a "no outlet road", you will find a beautiful wooded home that sits quietly on top of a hill. This very eclectic, unusual home is so unique,you really have to see it to believe it. It has 2 bedr,3 1/2 baths,kitchen,dining room,fireplace,office,laundry rm,2 car garage.Hardwood floors throughout. Huge deck on back with balconies directly above. There are balcony's off each bedroom & living room to view the property's gorgeous surroundings of trees & nature. Be careful as you turn on this very private road, as you may see deer meandering about. Perfect for couples, artistic minded people who want privacy and beauty. There is even an artist painting rm w/skylight windows off the kitchen.
Single Family, Contemporary, A-Frame, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,644 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedrooms on Main Upper Level: 2
- Master Bedroom
- Balcony,Deck,TubFull with Shower
- Formal Dining Room,Dining Combo/Kitchen,Separate Room
- Cook Top Gas,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 9 feet+Ceiling,Finished Ceiling
- 1. Family Room Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Raised,Hardwood Floors,Screens Some,Skylights,Windows Wood,3 Stories
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed,Water Feature Fountain. Tree Mature,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MIBOR- Indianapolis Board of Realtors